The Edison Electric Institute (EEI) has presented WEC Energy Group with the association’s special 2018 Emergency Assistance Award for its contributions to the emergency power restoration mission in Puerto Rico following Hurricane Maria. The devastating Category 4 hurricane made landfall in Puerto Rico September 20, 2017.
- ALLIANT ENERGY NAMES COOKE VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
- WISCONSIN UTILITIES DEAL WITH MID JULY STORMS
- SUBSTATION FIRES IMPACT ELECTRIC SERVICE IN MADISON
- MGE Partnering with the City of Middleton and Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District on Large Solar Project
- WEC ENERGY GROUP REPORT HIGHLIGHTS FUTURE SPENDING PLANS